Version 1.0.6 – 12/07/2019
- Improved: Removed “Apply to users” when in network mode to prevent performance hiccups;
- Improved: Added an option to exclude Super Admins on the role settings;
Version 1.0.5 – Skipped to match Material WP release numbers.
Version 1.0.4 – 30/06/2019
- Fixed: Improvements on Responsiveness;
- Fixed: Updater not working as WP Ultimo add-on;
Version 1.0.3 – 15/05/2019
- Fixed: Gutenberg incompatibilities;
Version 1.0.2 – 29/03/2019
- Fixed: Fatal error on activation;
Version 1.0.1 – 27/02/2019
- Fixed: Larger admin menu widths were covering Gutenberg’s edit block;
Version 1.0.0 – 21/01/2019
- Fixed: Styles getting loaded on the customizer;
- Improved: Copied over the base code of Material WP to make sure both themes have feature parity and the bugfixes get ported over;
- Added: Gutenberg/Block Editor Support!
Version 0.0.7 – 28/06/2018
- Fixed: Styles resseting in when new sites are added to the network;
- Added: Option to have both icons and arrows;
- Added: Option to have icons with random colors, on the Functionality tab;
- Added: Option to change the colors of the icons, on the Functionality tab;
- Fixed: Fatal error from last release =/
- Third party added new buttons fixed as well
- New Feature: option to remove the topbar from the login page.
- Fixed: crazy dancing “Add New” Button
- Fixed: admin menu bugs on mobile resolutions
- New Feature: Custom image background to the login screen
- Fixed: Disable admin-bar on the frontend was bugging the admin bar on the backend.
- Fixed: Hardcoded links and images on the Login Top Bar
- Check: Roboto being loaded from google fonts
- New Feature: BG color change for the logo block
- Initial Release on CodeCanyon